Thursday, April 21, 2011

WHEN I GLOW UP ~

i got numbers of job that i wanna do
1. detective(westen side)
2. teacher of boy band & write lyrics(korea)
3. manager of boy band(korea)

i just hope that i can do all 3 together!
i know 2&3 can do it together,
but i greater hope is be a detective.
Yes, be a detective still can set music & dance
as a hobbies, but you cant put 100% on it.
so my target onli got 2.
detective or music.
but i know im going to work @ overseas.
before i can choose my job,
i have to work for it.
easy, school work is train for been a detective
music learn in other way that all.

actually, i have a lot of hobbies
but being a detective and work well in music & dancing is my interest:D

let talk about my hobbies
sports:
running
volleyball
bowling
basketball
soccer
swimming
tennis
watersports

lifes:
reading
doll up
handwork
watch drama
shopping
studies
baking
adviser
love to use brain a lot
like drinkin & etc.

my life are interesting isn't it.?
haha~
you can too.
think carefully what are you interesting in
and start working up:D
come on~ you can do it.
must train hard to get anything.
you will regret if you do nothing.
trust me .
for your good.
love you.
oya~
i changed my name, to Christina Jamie.
are you confuse.?
now i got two real name; Christina Jamie & Jamie yap hui shan
You can called me christina, jamie, huishan, shan or whatever you wanna call
but my dancing friends call me W
So i am W yap in dance.

OK! that all
have to go now.
bye~
peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment