Wednesday, March 17, 2010

dong is me!

today dong, hidayu and ulfah went to scs
at first is like bored to the max
but at the last minute we start to play board games
and is like super funny...
then we sent ulfah home
afterward dong and hidayu sit under ulfah's block
hidayu was doing her work
and you guess what dong doing???
sitting there scratching dong's leg
and last i went dinner with hidayu and her brother, zaki at LJS

before i reach home my mood is good
but my sister say something makes me sad
because i forget to buy her water
then say this to me in a angry voice
" you forget like how you forget my birthday"
is not that i forget, is idontknow what to do for your birthday
i want to make you happy too
is not a easy things to buy present for the close one
but i dont blame you
i understand your feeling
i know you feel very sad when your small sister did not do anything for your birthday
but you must understand!
is not i dont want to give you present or whatever
is i dont know what to do for your birthday
i dont know to make you happy!!!
WHY NOBODY UNDERSTAND MEEEEE!!!
I JUST WANT YOUR TO UNDERSTAND ME
ITIZ VER HARD TO DO IT...

No comments:

Post a Comment